Monday, October 18, 2010

September recap


Max fits into these cute Converse that his Daddy got for him several months ago. Too bad this is one of the few times he'd actually put them on!
A trip to Doheny to surf, before the quarter started for Jaredlove these red flowers, this is the view from my bedroom window through September.A great find in the dollar section of Target. He insisted on feeding them his dinner that night.At the skate park in Westminster. I came along to take some pics/video.Max kept himself entertained with the toys in the diaper bag.Our friend Gordon (or "Go-Go") at the playground, eating crackers.Max's "Bobos" some of the first toys Max pulls out in the morning. Loves his trucksMax and I went to Balboa for a little while one afternoon to walk on the Pier and play at the playground.At Sea World with our friend Annabelle (or "Abble")We loved the Dolphin show. Max calls them all Whales (or "Way-wells") he constantly asks to look at the pictures of the whales on the camera.Random hawk-like bird in the tree in front of our apartment.We visited Centennial Farms in Costa Mesa. They are part of the Orange County fair grounds. It's so cute and FREE! We'll be going back soon! Here is the momma pig and her piglets.

September was also the first month Max didn't have a cold since February! We've already had October's cold though, thank you very much.

And just for fun, today Max started saying the word "mess" - too funny. If a little water is spilled on his tray his says "mess mess" until I clean it up. He also started saying "cop-cop" for popcorn.

5 comments:

Ms. White said...

he is getting so big! we need to skype again quick!

pandorasbox said...

love my little man, have fun at Pretend City!!!

Lisa said...

Hey, you live by Westminster? I grew up in Westminster, Colorado! Whenever I search for Westminster I always get either of those :)

Hope said...

Busy family!! Love the pictures. Benji has that shirt that says "My favorite color is dirt" too!

rantipoler said...

I'm a firm believer that all small children should wear Converse. And all big children, too. Like me.