. . .that is how I felt when I looked at these photos for the first time! Really they brought a tear to my eye and I was just overcome with love for this little boy!
My friend Kim does amazing photos, her prices are very reasonable and she is so great with kids. Check out her websiteTickled Pink Studios. more photos and info about Max at 18 months in the post below.
Emily, he is SO handsome, and looks like so much fun. If we didn't live on opposite sides of the country I am sure he and Olivia would be great buddies!
10 comments:
Love these!!! Ah, that little Max of yours really is a heart breaker!!
Awwww, he is so sweet!!!! I love these pictures :)
I love his beautiful curls!
I want to die he is so cute.
Emily, he is SO handsome, and looks like so much fun. If we didn't live on opposite sides of the country I am sure he and Olivia would be great buddies!
Man, he has awesome curls. He looks just like a Kewpie doll!
Oh my gosh! He is such a doll!
What a doll baby (or toddler now!) He is so photogenic. I love the pictures with the mirror wall.
LOVE those curls! Oh how I wish my children had even a HOPE of that. :-) Alas.
Aww, I think my heart might burst too! :)
Post a Comment