Thursday, July 1, 2010

A few photos from May . . .yes May


It's July 1st! But I never posted these . . .enjoy.

Riding in a hot air balloon a the OC Great Park.
We love our play ground and all our cute buddies.
San Clemente

more San Clemente, with Auntie Jess visiting from NYa rare moment when he wasn't headed towards the water.
Love him!Bubbles at Grandma and Grandpa White's.

6 comments:

Teresa W said...

You rode in a hot air balloon!?! That sounds like so much fun!

Stephanie said...

Fun times! The boys love the water here too, more than the sand. Max is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I get to California, Max is leaving with me. This is a warning. I love all the pictures you post!

pandorasbox said...

Max loves red cars and bubbles!

Headle said...

I love these pictures! Max is darling! Bubbles and the beach...that kid has it made! :)

Jackie said...

Keep posting. Can't get enough of that little one!