Sunday, June 27, 2010

This just in . . .

my gmail inbox, that is.

I've always thought my dad was handsome. I love seeing pictures of him as a kid. Really he was an adorable kid! I'm not just saying that because he's my dad either. Just this weekend he received these pictures from his brother, he scanned them and sent them to us. I just can't get over this first picture, such a sweet baby!
I'd say he's about 5 months? Kind of reminds me of another chubby cheeked five month old . . .


and here they are together.
Happy belated Father's Day Dad! See you soon!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I can totally see the resemblance, especially in the baby pictures! So adorable. Jonathan really looks like my dad.

HegstromPrattFamily said...

Are you coming to town sometime soon and can we see you guys too?

Rachel said...

Holy cow, they totally look alike!

rantipoler said...

Max looks just like him!!