I VOTE WRIGHT!
I've never posted anything regarding politics, but I feel that this is very important!On June 22nd
VOTE for JOEL WRIGHT - UTAH COUNTY COMMISSIONER SEAT A
Joel Wright is my oldest brother. Not only is he a great sibling, but he is an amazing person, husband and father. Really he's one of the coolest people I know, and I've always admired and respected him. I thoroughly support his campaign. I feel this post is the least I can do since I don't live in Utah County.
Message From Joel:I decided to run last year when I realized Utah County urgently needed a positive vision of the future to prepare for one million residents in 20 years on critical issues like transportation and crime. I also grew alarmed when I learned Utah County government was going to enter their fourth year of living beyond their means, or spending more than they receive.
The Daily Herald recently realized Utah County was living beyond their means as well, and wrote this strongly worded editorial encouraging Utah County to start making the necessary cuts to balance their budget, just like you do in your home. The status quo of borrowing against the future is no longer acceptable to me, or the voters of Utah County.
Please join our campaign, and help us make the changes necessary in budgeting, crime and transportation so Utah County will be ready for the future. You personally can make a big difference by taking on one of the many jobs our campaign has for volunteers these next two weeks.
Reasons You Should Vote for Joel:a. Experience: Joel has strong experience that is needed in Utah County's government, including serving on his city council and is a Partner in the law firm Kirton & McConkie where he practices real estate law.
b. Engaged: Joel will communicate with you more often, and actively seek your input. He'll send you a monthly email discussing all the issues, and also post the video of all Commission meetings on the Internet so the public can hold our government accountable.
c. Principles: Joel believes government should be governed by correct principles, and not on political convenience or the support of special interests.
Check out more information from his BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE. You can learn more about his qualifications and background - You should become a follower!
Look at this cute family . . .

They're working hard supporting their dad. This photo was featured in the newspaper I believe, isn't it precious?

1 comment:
It was so cool to be in Provo and see his signs. I wish I could vote for him. I think he we would be wonderful.
Post a Comment