I missed out on this one somehow! Anyways, he's so cute, and so smart!! His "car" sounds better than Jonathan's version of "car," which is stuck at "GAGAGAGAGA!!!" :)
He is so cute (and smart)! I love seeing all these fun videos and pictures on my friends blogs. They make me so excited for our little boy to get here!
8 comments:
Music to a speech pathologists ears.../k/ sounds...he loves my book!
Wow...your child is a genius! Way to go, Max!
Car!! I love the sympathy coughing, by the way.
I missed out on this one somehow! Anyways, he's so cute, and so smart!! His "car" sounds better than Jonathan's version of "car," which is stuck at "GAGAGAGAGA!!!" :)
Super cute video! I can't believe what a big boy he is!
Love it! I can't believe he is talking.
Benji is obsessed with cars too.
He is so cute (and smart)! I love seeing all these fun videos and pictures on my friends blogs. They make me so excited for our little boy to get here!
Post a Comment