Monday, May 17, 2010

Mustard Flowers and Lederhosen

These beautiful little yellow flowers cover the field just across the street from us from mid March through early May. I just love them, they make me happy. We took a few pictures . . .


Jared's mom went to Europe when Jared was about Max's age. She brought back some Lederhosen for him and held on to them. I tried them on Max the other day and we walked across the street so the flowers could be our background for some more pictures.
see you next March little mustard flowers!

13 comments:

shaunie said...

That's hilarious you own a pair of lederhosen.

I grew up with mustard flowers blooming every spring in WA, so when I saw them popping up here it was kind of like deja vu.

Ben said...

The hiiiilllls are aliiiiiiiive, with the sound of muuuuuuuuussiiiiiic!

Good stuff Max, good stuff!

Lisa said...

Oh my CUTE!! Little baby lederhosen!!! Love it.

Jamie said...

I picked up a pair of lederhosen last year when I was in Germany for Logan...they're so cute! Your little guy is so dang adorable!

Kirsten Treff said...

oh so cute!!

rantipoler said...

He's got such a great smile! And those are some dang sweet German short pants. He pulls them off way better than my dad does when he and his German students do Oktoberfest. :)

M said...

This is cute beyond belief!

Sarah said...

So cute!! Jon's parents had some lederhosen for him when he was little too, and I can't wait until we have a boy so we can inherit them!

pandorasbox said...

Now I will have to dig up a picture of Jared in those babies...I think Jared was a little taller and had dark hair.

Unknown said...

I love the lederhosen! SO dang cute.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Oh my goodness... how cute is that! I love the lederhosen... all he needs is on of those little elf-like hats to go with it! He is getting so big Emily and is still just adorable!

Kat Clark said...

Are you kdding me?! Those are adorable! He is adorable! ADORABLE!

Rachel said...

Lovin' the lederhosen! Such a cute boy!