Monday, April 26, 2010

One Year Old Photos




Max is 14 months today, these were taken just before he turned 13 months, at the end of March. These past two months since his birthday have been so fun. Really, learning to walk, pointing, cars, books, some words . . . it's so fun to see him turning into a little person with his own personality. He's also more of a cuddler, it's brief when it happens but it's so sweet. He'll cuddle just to cuddle or sometimes when he's being shy he'll lay on our shoulders. I love seeing him play with his daddy, he definitely looks forward to Jared coming home every day!

Check out our photographer's blog http://tickledpinkstudios.blogspot.com Kim is great! Especially with kids!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

those are great! who took them for you?
my favorite part of having kids is watching them grow and learn!

Lisa said...

So darn cute! I'm still a slacker with the professional pictures thing. What a cute kid you have there :)

Katie Cash Davis said...

Such cute pictures, and such a sweet little boy! I love his grin! Love you Em!!

Jean said...

These are SO GREAT!! Kudos to the photographer!

Jamie said...

Very cute!! He seems like such a happy baby just by looking at his pictures!

Headle said...

These pictures are sooo beautiful! Max is such a cutie! I love his smile, he's soooo sweet!!

Jordan said...

He is the cutest boy! Do you just smooch those cheeks all day? I would want to he is too cute.

Rachel said...

Max is so adorable and photogenic! I can't believe how fast they grow!

M said...

Oh my gosh. If I didn't have a 12-month-old boy of my own, I'd have to say Max is the cutest boy alive.

The ice cream bar is my FAVORITE!

Shannon Martino said...

He is a doll!