Jared's 1st birthday!
Not sure how old he is, maybe 6? But this one is just so sweetHere are things you may not know about him . . .
1- BIG Lakers Fan - it's playoff time!
2- Had his appendix out while serving a mission in Mexico ("with a rusty spoon" as he recalls)
3- Reads like crazy, he's always reading at least 3 or 4 books at one time, some for school some for fun.
4- He can cook up some really yummy BBQ ribs and delicious Flan!
5- Speaking of cooking, he really likes Food Network (during commercials of LAL games)
6- He teaches Primary right now, the 5-6 year olds, him and another guy in the ward. I seriously would love to just have a hidden camera and see how they deal with those cute crazy kids!
7- He once made a deli sandwich for Tony Hawk when he worked at the Farmers Market in San Juan Capistrano
8- He named his pick-up truck "the kitty"
umm. . . that's all I can think of right now . .
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jared!! Love the pictures :)
Happy Birthday!!
yay! happy birthday!
this is a great post! that mexico story sounds awful, but i want to hear more!!
Hurrah!! Happy birthday to Jared!!
Thanks everybody! Em made the day very special, indeed!
Great pictures and happy birthday to my brother from another mother. :)
Happy Birthday to Jared! I thought of Max this week when I went to the beach. He seemed to be ok when he ate sand, so I wasn't to worried about stopping Garrett. His pictures are so cute!
Adorable pictures. Tell him to bring over some of that fabulous flan he makes. My apt is 6447. I'll start weight watchers after he brings it over.
Happy Birthday, Jared.
Happy Birthday, Jared! We think you are great!
Post a Comment