Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

We enjoyed General Conference. Our wireless internet was acting weird that weekend so we could only get it on our desktop, which is in our bedroom. So we just sat in our bed and got out lots of books and snacks for the babe. I love having conference on Easter.

Easter Breakfast.

Opening the Easter BasketLoved his chick pez dispenser, and his dad loved the pez! We did let him take a couple bites of our mini cadbury eggs. Last year at Easter I remember Jared wanted to let him suck on them and I said NO way! haha, Max is still at the stage where he doesn't really know what candy is. He's had it, but he isn't super interested in it.
This was taken at the moment of the EARTHQUAKE! No joke! We headed down to Jared's parents house and his dad was taking this picture for us when the earth started rolling! That is the best way to describe it. It was around 7.0 at the epicenter which was over the CA/Mexico boarder. This was the longest earthquake I've ever been in.
Max's Aunt Meridith and Grandma Patti set up his own little Easter egg hunt! It was great! Especially since a lot of the eggs were filled with Goldfish! Thanks guys.
Isn't this precious? I love those overalls.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a smart little man! I was impressed with how he got the egg-in-basket thing so quickly.

I was kind of disappointed about Easter being on Conference at first, but I agree-it was awesome! I made breakfast and we were able to do an Easter egg hunt, and we heard great talks!

pandorasbox said...

We love doing Easter Egg hunts at the White House...only thing is we don't have $100.00 bills to stuff into them. :-)

Angie said...

I must admit, I was pretty dang impressed that Max figured out the point of the easter egg hunt and put an egg in the basket! That video was so cute!

HegstromPrattFamily said...

I love the easter basket picture with all the pink grass.