Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Good . . .

he's getting pretty good at walking. Two weeks ago, on March 31st we were at our neighborhood playgroup and he just started standing up without pulling up on anything. Just getting on all fours, straightening his legs, raising his upper body, and then walking. He'd done this here and there but never just over and over again. Now that he can stand up from anywhere, he's pretty much done with the crawling. He'll stand up even to go a short distance, just because he can.

Here's some more walking video. He usually doesn't just take off, he'll make sure I'm not too far, unless there is water close by, like the ocean - he LOVES water!

8 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

How cute! Now the real fun begins!

Lisa said...

So, how does it feel having a toddler?? It's a little exhausting at first, and then it's fun :)

Shannon Martino said...

He is so cute! Thanks for getting in touch!

HegstromPrattFamily said...

Wow! That's amazing--really confident walking. He's growing up.

pandorasbox said...

time for swim lessons from Auntie Meri...he will be a water baby for sure!

Stephanie said...

What a big accomplishment! Yeah for Max.

M said...

AHHHH! Love it! I bet he'll have you guys running in circles in no time! :-)

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I just found your blog, I'm so happy! :O)