Wednesday, March 17, 2010
This is Happening!!
For the past two nights Max has officially SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Daylight savings has definitely worked to our advantage! I used to loathe Springing Forward and like Falling Back, but now with a child it is the opposite! Just two weeks ago I was still going to him once or twice a night. But since the change He's slept a solid 11-12 hours! Jared has been up writing papers and said he's heard a brief peep or two (the monitor was on) but it wasn't enough to wake me up, and usually I wake up to every sound he makes that's loud enough to be heard from our room (even though I slept through the earth quake the other night!) Anyway, I'm still re-learning how to not wake up once or twice a night now, but I'm sure it will come. It's been a while, since about month 7 of pregnancy I was up to use the bathroom and then Max came so it's been quite some time since I really got in bed, slept, and didn't get out of bed until morning. I SURE hope this continues and Happy St. Patricks Day!
This is one of my favorite photos of my sleeping baby, taken at 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay!!! Wow, I can't believe that you've had to wait so long! Getting a solid night's sleep is so WONDERFUL.
my how time flies...he is sure cute!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! Oh, I hope he keeps it up! Isn't that the best, to actually feel rested again??
(And I love this flashback pic! What a cutie!!)
Congrats!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for that day as well. And they say that big babies sleep through the night faster...I say big babies want to eat more than normal size babies!!
I am so happy for you! It's crazy how many months go by before you close your eyes at night and don't open them until the morning. Hope he keeps up the schedule for you.
Oh bless your heart. What a long time to way!
YAY!
I bet it feels so good!
Post a Comment