Friday, March 19, 2010

Dance Dance



Even though the videos appear black, they still work. Max loves to dance. Whenever he hears music, especially music with a strong beat he just starts bouncing along. It's the cutest thing and is so fun to watch, and of course we dance along too. Sometimes he'll dance when he hears any kind of steady beat, like Jared stirring his instant breakfast in the morning. Of course, what better music is there to dance to than MJ?

Video 1 - Dancing during dinner one Thursday night. Daddy is gone to class all evening so we try to keep things exciting when it's just us two.

Video 2 - I went to Utah in February while Jared was on a trip to Texas. We watched "This is It" twice at my mom's. Max loved it!

I only taught a few classes while pregnant with Max but I did take a hip-hop class for a couple months while I was pregnant with him, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

6 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, he is SO cute!! He's got the beat, Emily! I love his little wiggles and bounces!!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Em he really is so cute. DWTS here he comes

Lisa said...

So cute!!! We are big dancers over here, too :)

Stephanie said...

He is so cute shaking that little booty! He has got the beat!

Hope said...

Adorable! BTW, you won the cookbook! I'm out of town this coming week, so I'll give it to you next week.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Oh my baby Mack loves MJ also. He watches "this is it" more than Baby Einstein.