Saturday, February 6, 2010

Never too Old . . .

. . . to flirt with your spouse.

Max likes to look at people. Sometimes seriously, sometimes smiley. At the grocery store an older couple was in front of us at the check out. When they were through, the husband went back in the store to get something and the wife waited at the end of the checkstand.

While I'm getting rung up, Max is just staring at the wife, she's talking and smiling at him, he smiles, but just keeps staring.

Her husband returns and she says to him, "Honey this baby just can't stop staring at me!" and without a thought he replies "well, neither can I!"

How cute is that?

11 comments:

pandorasbox said...

Max is gonna be a heartbreaker mark my words...sure wish he could see uncle Chase when he is up there...:-)

Jean said...

Awwww!! That rocks.

Teresa W said...

That is so cute! It is those kinds of couples that remind us all how life really is happily ever after. Thanks for sharing that!

Angie said...

Ohh, that is so cute! Little max... Spreading love and joy everywhere he goes. :)

Lisa said...

How sweet :) That's how John and I are going to be ;)

Headle said...

I love that story!! That is sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Emily, I'm so glad I found you on Facebook! I hope you don't mind I just followed you over to your blog. I'm not on Facebook that much either, mainly to find people.
That is a really cute story, and Max is adorable. I love his rolls. Looks like you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat Clark said...

So cute. I love old people in love. Precious, tender. :)

Jessie said...

Too cute!

Rachel said...

That's so cute! I especially love watching old folks holding hands.