Friday, January 8, 2010

Thanksgiving and November

YES that is right, I know it's January, but I'm really determined to get caught up. Before I can get all my Christmas stuff up here I want to finish up November.
This is one Sunday before church, Max is wearing a little outfit for the first time that I bought for him before he was born. Taken with our camera's timer.We were so excited that Auntie Jess and Uncle Chase were in town for Thanksgiving! Here they are visiting us with Grandma.Thanks for letting me play with your cup Uncle Chase!Max being loved by his Aunties, he can't get enough!
The White Family on Thanksgiving Day.Yummy dinner, Max ate some of the turkey on his first Thanksgiving, which he gobbled right up.
When we said what we were Thankful for this year I mentioned that I was so Thankful for a healthy baby and that everything went well with his delivery, also for many many answered prayers and for a husband who will do anything to make me happy.
I love this dude!

and some video from November . . .


4 comments:

Lisa said...

That Max is too dang CUTE!!! I love how his smile just gets so big when you get close to him--he loves his Mommy!!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

He is so cute Em! He has the prettiest smiles and is so happy! Does he look like you? I think so..Oh and dont feel bad about posting November stuff... if it makes you feel any better I still have to do from Halloween on-yikes!

M said...

I love the pictures! I'm jealous of how well your little one eats. He's just a little doll....though I bet he creates his share of chaos. :-)

Headle said...

He's a heart-breaker! You'd better watch out!! It won't be long before he has lots of little girls chasing him :)

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Your family pictures are wonderful.