Sunday, January 10, 2010

Max meets Santa

Max met Santa for the first time at our ward party. It was past his bed time but I didn't want to have to wait in line or pay at the mall. I got there as early as I could, snapped a few pics, took Max home and put him in bed and then went back for dinner. Jared was home anyway working on a paper. Maybe he'll like him a little more when it isn't past bed time?

Carefully being placed in Santa's lap . . .

Initial reaction, not so good . . .

Oh, you have a bell that makes noise . . .
I guess you're not so bad, though a little funny looking!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! I still haven't ever gotten a picture of Jonathan with Santa. We went to the mall once to do it, but when we saw the line we just said, "This is SO not worth it." I wish our ward had Santa at a party :)

M said...

Hey, I think his reactions are great...he's totally got Bee beat. She's never sat on Santa's lap, and she's three!!

Abbie said...

I think my favorite thing about Christmas is baby/Santa pictures. He's so cute!

Jean said...

Hahaha!! He is so cute!! I guess Santa grew on him after a while. :-)