Just before we headed up to Utah for Christmas we spent an afternoon with our friends the Cluffs at the Uni Hills Park (I feel I've lived here in Irvine long enough to call things Uni, instead of University, haha). We took some pics for them for their Christmas card and had fun playing.

Gordon and Max, just 6 weeks apart in age.

They really are little buddies, even if they like to poke each others eyes, grab each others hair, crawl on top of each other and occasionally steel each others toys. Well, maybe it is just Max that does all these things, thanks for being a good sport Gordon! I guess he's used to it a little with two older sisters.

Jared with the babies.

Playing tag.

My handsome man

Driving the trolley

Max loves his daddy!
These last videos are super cute. Max loves to "bounce" lately, especially when there is music. I also love Gordon's sister Jilly's cute voice in the background.
He loved the little slide!
3 comments:
Love it! I miss the park. And I just love Max's little smile. It's my favorite baby smile--triangle-shaped. Know what I mean? If not, oh well. It's just cute, that's all you need to know ;)
He's so cute! I love the videos. I love how he's a little confused at the end of the last video. Haha. So cute! his smile is perfect, I agree with lisa.
I love the "Driving the trolley" face! Such joy!
Post a Comment