Friday, January 22, 2010

Holidays: Rub a Dub Dub . . .

Every baby needs to bathe in the laundry room sink at least once! Max fit in it perfectly, he kept trying to climb out of the tub at Grandma's so we did the sink for most of the trip, he loved it.
This may possibly be my favorite photo from the entire trip!

I posted a video of his sink bath, but it showed a little too much nakey -ness, sorry! it was cute though!

7 comments:

Jean said...

Oh cute!!! He is so precious!! I love bathtime pictures the most. I can't believe that Max is almost 1!!

Lisa said...

I have never seen such a beautiful, clean laundry sink! Impressive!

And that picture of the 3 of you is pretty darn cute :)

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little baby boy in the world.

Abbie said...

I think this picture needs to go on an LDS family website. So cute!

Teresa W said...

What a cute picture! Max is so adorable!!!

Lesley said...

I LOVE THESE!

That family picture is so cute. I agree that it belongs in an ad!

rantipoler said...

Awesome! And I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the Converse pic on your blog banner. Of course, you knew I would, right? :)