Friday, January 22, 2010
Holidays: Dancing with Eliza
The Tuesday before Christmas I got to go help in my niece Julia's class for their holiday party. It was so fun making crafts with the 2nd graders! Such cuties. Julia's mom, my sister, Becky babysat Max, so he got to play with his 2 year old cousin Eliza, he loves the older kids! I captured this cute video of them playing. Max really loves to bounce when he hears music, I'd like to think he got it from me!

Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Wright's
Don't you love this vintage highchair? It was my little sisters.

One of my bestest buds Athena came home from her mission in September and we were finally able to see each other while I was in Utah, LOVE this girl! If you're ever in the UVRMC Emergency Room (which I hope you are not) you may see her, she is a nurse there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment