My Family does the nativity every year with a short version my mom has from when my oldest brother was in preschool. I look forward to it. All my nieces and nephews like it too. I have to say I felt very privileged to get to be Mary this year, and Max was the cutest baby Jesus. (i wish these photos turned out better, maybe if any of my siblings see this and have better pictures you could send them to me?Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Holidays: Max's first Christmas Eve
A few photos from Christmas Eve . . .
We broke all Christmas Eve traditions and went to Denny's this year for dinner! Yep! Denny's! It was great, the kids could go crazy b/c hardly anyone was there. We didn't have to cook and we didn't have to clean up the mess!
Eliza, with the carpet sweeper!
Max loved the hashbrowns we gave him.
My sister in law Marisa and niece Scarlett
My Family does the nativity every year with a short version my mom has from when my oldest brother was in preschool. I look forward to it. All my nieces and nephews like it too. I have to say I felt very privileged to get to be Mary this year, and Max was the cutest baby Jesus. (i wish these photos turned out better, maybe if any of my siblings see this and have better pictures you could send them to me?
p.s. I know my blog banner is kind of funny looking, once I got the photo all edited and "White" put on there, it uploaded weird and it will take me awhile to re edit the photo, it's on my to do list!
My Family does the nativity every year with a short version my mom has from when my oldest brother was in preschool. I look forward to it. All my nieces and nephews like it too. I have to say I felt very privileged to get to be Mary this year, and Max was the cutest baby Jesus. (i wish these photos turned out better, maybe if any of my siblings see this and have better pictures you could send them to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun guys! i must say you make a gorgeous Mary ;)
Post a Comment