23lbs 12oz (90th percentile) (the first time I've been on the charts since my 2 month appt!)
28.5 inches (70th percentile)
**as far as head circumference goes, I can't remember the exact measurement, but the Dr. did say it is "big", of course it is, I have a big brain because I am one smart dude!
**When they weighed me at my flu shot appt the week before my check-up, the nurse said I was 24lbs 7oz, I don't think I lost weight in one week, I think she was just in a hurry and wasn't as accurate that time.
- crawling, I'm getting pretty fast. I like to follow mom everywhere and crawl around her legs while she's cooking or doing dishes.
-pulling up. I'm pretty good at this, just in the last couple days I've been able to reach higher surfaces like the little table mom put the Christmas tree on, big mistake mom! I also can stand up in my crib now. When I pull up I bang on the surface of what I pulled up on with my palms.
- play with just about anything, and put it in my mouth! I especially love anything that makes noise and cardboard boxes like a diaper box or cereal box.
- I love to open cupboards too, and then take out anything that might be in them.
- I like to play on the playground by my house with my friends. I crawl around with the kids my age and watch the older kids. Sometimes my friends Evelyn and Jilly take me down the slide with them, I love it!
- I still love bath time!
- I also love to look out the window and watch the cars, birds, and bikers.
- I like to be outside, play in the dirt and explore.
- I also love to Talk, babble and sing!
- 4! the bottom two and the top two. Mom had to put away some of my toys, like my books, so I don't take chunks out of them and watch me close when I play with the cardboard boxes.
What are you eating these days?
- Lots of fruit and veggies, small chunks of them sometimes instead of purees as well as your typical Gerber baby cereal. I've also moved on to meat occasionally, bread, crackers(i can feed these to myself!), cheerios, rice krispies, pasta, cheese (though I had a weird reaction to dairy, mozzarella seems to be ok), and occasionally mom will give me a bite or two of table food. The other day she gave me a mashed pinto bean, it was SO gross! I thought I was going to cry!
- I have officially been on the outside of mom for as long as I was on the inside!
- Another cool thing is that I rarely spit up anymore. I was one of those babies who spit up ALL the time, so it's nice that I actually smell like baby soap most of the time, and not spit up!
What makes you laugh?
- Daddy when he picks me up and tickles my belly. Mommy when she makes funny faces at me. I also think it is so funny when people throw toys in the air or spin them around!What are your least favorite things?
- Getting dressed.
- Getting my diaper changed, hold still? me? no way!
- Getting into my high chair, I fight mom and dad on this one every time. I just don't want to be confined!
- Long shopping trips. I'm done after about 15 minutes.
What are you currently working on?
- Drinking from a sippy cup and picking up my food and getting it in my mouth.
- Cruising
- Clapping - I do it when I feel like it
What is your sleep schedule like?
- I sleep from about 6pm-6am but am still up one or two times between the hours of 3am and 5:30am.
- I also take two naps. Naps make me a happy kid!
- Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam and I am a Child of God.


13 comments:
Gordon doesn't like getting dressed or diaper changes either...you become expert at getting those diapers on!
What a great post! I love the way you did it...an interview in the eyes of a very happy baby! He is SOOOO CUTE!
I'm happy to hear he is spitting up less. Grace is still spitting up a ton, still. I thought it'd be over by 6 months but it's not! We have orange and green spit-up stains all over our carpet now that she's on solid foods! :)
what a cute post...you are so clever...when are you leaving for Utah for Christmas?
Em he is so cute. I really think he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. You are such a great mom.
I love how they totally start entertaining themselves once they start crawling! Too bad he didn't wait a few more weeks so he wouldn't get into the Christmas stuff! Both my kids had dairy issues, even with my breastmilk, but their reactions were gas and burned bottoms.
That is the CUTEST blog post I've EVER seen! What an awesome format! You've got one cute kiddo on your hands! :D
p.s. I always waited until 12 months to feed any dairy to my kids, even cheese. They've never had any problems with it. Maybe it's worth a try?
What a cute little boy. I just want to pinch those cheeks! I think that 9 months is such a fun age.
What a cute blog post!! He is so adorable!! Wow, those nine months flew by. He is so awesome!!
That first picture on this post of Max is adorable! I am sure his smile just melts your heart. What a creative post. He's a big kid!
Emily,
Let me say your posts are so fun to read, straight forward too. The pictures and video of my only nephew also make it really fun too.
Chase
I love Max's smile.
What a beautiful baby! He is getting sooo big!
Post a Comment