and Yes! I call this crawling!
he started getting up on his knees from his tummy about a month ago, then rocking on them, then scooting backwards on his tummy, then going from tummy to knees to sitting, then he would go from sitting and walk out to crawling position then back to sitting (he could get around this way). Yesterday he went out to crawling position and walked forward twice with his hands and then today, he learned to trust his legs and just took off from there!
Thanks everyone for your comments on the last post! Most of you I've been in touch with through blogs for a long time, we just maybe haven't left comments in while, but I did find some new/old friends! I'll come take a peek at your blogs and comment soon!
14 comments:
that's my boy! Look at him go!
Yeah Max!!! That is awesome!!! Aww, they grow so fast. :-)
Yay Little Max!! I love the video :) So cute! And yes, that is definitely crawling. And he's like a PRO at going to sitting--I love how he's about to get the shoe and he's already going into sitting position... which makes it harder to get the shoe. I can't believe how big he's gotten!
Don't you think it's amazing that he doesn't get frustrated when he gets the flip-flop and then you move it and he just goes after it again? It's like he loves the challenge. I wish we wouldn't lose that. He's a cute boy.
SO CUTE! I love watching Max grow! He makes me want a boy of my own!
What a little doll!!! He is always SO HAPPY and SO HANDSOME, and already so athletic!!! Watch out is right! :)
I think he just earned his own pair of Rainbow sandals for next summer!
He is such a darling little butterball! Love it. Watch out for those teeth...
That picture of you and Max is so, so, so cute! I love how chunky he is, I wish I could hold him! He's growing so fast.
What a cute little grin!
VIVA MAXWELL!
How fun. You have one darling little boy!
He looks like he'd prefer to walk almost, he gets his leg real high on the front of his foot to push, once he gets that other foot up I'm sure the balance will come easier for him than most kidos, I mean there is a higher center of gravity being a tripod than being on on fours, I'm not making fun I just think it's cool.
How fun! I SO love his cheeks - adorable!
Post a Comment