Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Come Out , Come Out!

You do it, I do it, I hate to use this phrase, but there is no avoiding it, the phrase is "blog stalking". Here is my definition

Blog Stalking: Looking at another person's blog who you know or knew at one point but for some reason you feel like if you commented they would think you were weird for tracking them down somehow.

Reality: They probably look at your blog too and think the exact same thing!

I admit there are a few blogs I look at occasionally that I never comment on for the reason stated above, but honestly, if I found out they looked at my blog I wouldn't even mind and would hope they would comment.

The blogging world is huge and if I really had a problem with not knowing who all looked at my blog I would go private (I've thought about it).

So, COME OUT COME OUT!! IF YOU LOOK AT MY BLOG BUT HAVE NEVER LEFT A COMMENT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DO THE SAME!
(by the way, this little cutie pulled to standing all by himself today, in the words of Lisa's husband on facebook today "i'm in trouble!")

25 comments:

Abbie said...

You know I look at your cute blog.

Lisa said...

Well, you KNOW I look at it, too :) And John feels privileged to have made it on your cute blog :)

But I totally know what you mean. It's hard to know when it's okay to blog-stalk. But I'm with you! If you want to stalk my blog, then do it! That's why it's public!

Esther said...

I look at your cute blog! I'm horrible at commenting on anyones blogs!! But since you asked :) now you know that I look at your blog!

rantipoler said...

He looks like an adorable Kewpie doll in that second picture. I love it!

Vicky said...

I think you know I look at your blog. I guess I don't comment much, but sometimes Google Reader makes me a lazy commenter.

Tiffany said...

I totally blog stalk you. But I can't help checking out how cute your little boy is!

Jean said...

I'll admit it, I'm a BIG fan of the White Family!!! Okay, you probably already knew that. :-)

Lilly said...

I read your blog, but you already know that too. :) How else could Violet keep track of what her buddy Max is up to?

The Smyth Family said...

Hey Em, my blog is private but I want to add you: what's your email? Send it to me at aubriesmyth@gmail.com. I'm updating my list :D

Liz Johnson said...

I'm here!! And I blog stalk too. :)

Sarah Roberts said...

you know I look ;)

M said...

I love your invitation. Good plan!

pandorasbox said...

I admit it...I am a blog stalker; I don't have my own blog...I enjoy reading what you guys are up to and also keeping up with my grandson!

Heather said...

Emily I love your blog. It's so fun to watch Max grow and see what you are up to in CA!

I echo the comment that you "are in trouble" about the standing int he crib. Good luck. Brennan fell asleep standing while he was crying - didn't know how to sit down. Sad day. We went on a trip a few days after he discovered standing and he slept in a pack and play he couldn't stand up in (because he couldn't reach the top). When we got home after a week he was stronger and knew how to sit back down and go to sleep. Let us know how it goes.

Gaskin Girl said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Max by the pumpkin. I think I always say the exact same thing in every comment. But, I hope you're not sick of the comments! It's always fun to receive them, no matter if all they say is, "YOUR KID IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!" (especially when it's true!)

Amy said...

Yeah, I totally stalk your blog. Max is too adorable to resist, and I like reading about what to look forward to when I'm a mom!

HedaWood said...

I totally agree! I wouldn't mind if someone looked at my blog, but then I second guess whether I should leave a comment all the time!

I enjoy seeing your updates on your family, and your little boy is just adorable!

shaunie said...

Do you use Google analytics? It can help you see who's looking at the blog. It's one way I've found friend's blogs who were too busy/intimidated to comment on mine.

Brooke said...

I read your blog... I've just never been a big talker. I comment if I really have something to say.

Lesley said...

I love that picture! Yep, things are about to change for you now that he pulls up!

breena rae said...

I read your blog...I'm making a comment...
And your wild thing is adorable!

Teresa W said...

Hey Emily!
Max is getting so big, I can't believe it! He is so cute, just like you! We missed you during Halloween again this year and decorated more cookies with you in mind :) I love your blog, by the way. You're posts are always so fun to read!

Jessie said...

I'm a regular on your blog...but you know that. I just thought that I'd comment anyway.

Cortney said...

You've left me comments before--always feel welcome on my blog! :) And I'll try to let you know I'm around a bit more too.

Cortney said...

ps. I LOVE Max--he is such a cutie-patootie!