When we went to Yellowstone we stopped in Utah really quick on the way home to see my family and the 9/10 of Max's cousins who live there. I really wanted to get some sort of shot with all the cousins. 2 year old Eliza was asleep, so it ended up being just 8/10. I knew I wasn't going to get a perfect photo so after I pleaded with all the kids and parents to help me out a little I just started snapping once they all kind of grouped together . . .
Photo A:
"hmm, where should we have this photo, maybe here on the love seat because some of us are already over here . . ."
Photo B:
"ok, we're all here, oh wait, we need Alex! Camera's over here guys, oh and maybe get Jared out of the picture, who wants to hold Max?"
Photo C:
"hmm the sun is a little bright, let's close these blinds" Baby Scarlett on the bottom right has about had it, Max has a great big smile, probably looking at his daddy being silly.
Photo D:
"I was born to hold babies!" said 9 year old cousin Warren, oldest of 4. Alex is a trooper and gets in the photo, mom Shera is doing what she can.
Photo E:
"OK, blinds closed, everyone look at Auntie Em, 1, 2, 3 . . .wait, why are we not looking at Auntie Em?! Thanks Nathaniel, I appreciate those two thumbs up."
Photo F:
Final attempt, well if this were just a pic of the four boys in front it would be great!
and we're done!
Thanks for being good sports kids and parents. Love love love it.
3 comments:
HAHAHA!! That's really funny. It's always amusing to watch the insanity that a group photo attempt brings. :-)
Ha ha...typical! Wait til you have more than one child and want them to hold still for a little picture. They never work, but it's fun to look back and laugh :)
Hahaha, I love it! So so true. My friend tried to get a picture of all of the kids at her 2-year-old's birthday party, and it was a fiasco. A very funny fiasco. :)
Post a Comment