Reggie was the guy who ended up being "the guardian" when it wasn't Mr. Heap (Paul Giamatti)
my point is, I'm turning into Reggie! He was the crazy kid in the apartment complex who only worked out one side of his body so his right arm is huge while the other one was weak. With me though, it is the left side, I'm always holding this lovable 23lb 8 month old (as of today!) in my left arm so I can do stuff with my right, I can old him there for awhile, but in the right arm? Less than one minute!this pic was taken before church one Sunday last month, judging by the looks of the clock, we probably should've been on our way instead of taking pictures . . .oh well!
7 comments:
Lol!! Emily, that was awesome!! I was wondering how you were going to tie Lady in the water in...ha ha! That's awesome!
You look gorgeous too, girl! I love the clip and your little Max is darling!
Hahaha, I know how you feel! and I love that movie! But yeah, my left arm has never been so buff :)
Oh I remember those days...love the picture!!!!
It's so true. I learned to carry the car seat in my right to off set carrying Garrett with my left. I still don't feel even though. You look great in the picture!
When you don't have to hold him much anymore, it shrinks amazingly fast!
I worked at an ice cream shop for a summer, and my right arm was huge compared to the left one. I felt like a freak sometimes!
Haha! Yeah, I can only carry my babies in my left arm too. It just doesn't FEEL right when I use my right arm. (No pun intended...) Plus, being right handed and all, it makes a difference on how well something gets done.
You two are SO CUTE in that picture! I'm glad you took a minute to snap it instead of going to church. (Is that bad?)
Love this post. Please keep Max away from all snarfs (and those other scary monkey things too).
Post a Comment