Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jess came to visit & Family pics


Max's Auntie Jess came to visit last month. It was so great to see her! She lives in NYC and we miss her terribly! Of course we had to have her take our family pictures while she was here. We took these in downtown San Juan Capistrano, CA. Thanks so much again to Auntie Jess and Grandma White for these pics! I love 'em and I need to get them printed out!

Which one is YOUR favorite?










P.S. I'll give you one guess who this is, yep, that is Bono and Jess took this picture herself at the U2 concert she went to a couple weeks ago, still don't know how she scored such sweet tickets!

13 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute family pics...I like 2, 3, and 7.

Jean said...

AHHH!!! They're all SO CUTE!!! I love his little red shoes! Oh my goodness!!

Mallory said...

I love the first one. They are all so great! You look so good!

pandorasbox said...

I like 'em all of course I am biased...you had two of the best photographers around posing and shooting your pictures. Glad you loved the red shoes too! We want to do a new family picture maybe in November...

M said...

Bee's reading this with me...she said "*gasp* They all have cons shoes! I love those cons shoes on that baby!"

Ditto that. :-)

Sarah Roberts said...

love it!

The Smyth Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!! My favorite is the first sepia colored one!

Lisa said...

You guys are such a good-lookin' family! I like the cepia ones the best, so apparently someone else did, too :)

Angie said...

Hey I know her now! Those family pictures are so cute. i'm dying over your shoes. adorable!

Lesley said...

Wow! You are such a photogenic bunch!

I LOVE the ones of you and Jared with Max on Jareds shoulders. That is SUCH a cool picture.

shaunie said...

They are all so cute! My favorites are Max on the shoulders, #3, and the one under the road signs where you're not looking. I'm hoping we get some good ones like that for Christmas.

Teresa W said...

Emily these are so cute! I love the matching shoes! The second and third to last are my favorites.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I cant even decide which ones I like the most! They are all beautiful and definitely frame worthy! You are gorgeous Em and I'm so jealous of your long, perfectly curled hair!