WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE MOVIE TRAILER
- is it the music?
- is it because there is a cute little boy named Max?
- is it because I remember my dad reading the book to me as a child and can still hear him doing the monster voices?
- is it because for the first time, I'm seeing the book from the Mother's point of view?
- is it because I'm looking forward to raising a little boy with a big imagination?
I think it is all of these things! Can't wait to see this movie!
9 comments:
ditto Emily ditto ;)
I am so happy to hear I'm not the only one who cries EVERY TIME she sees the trailer! It makes me thank heaven for little boys every time I see it.
Yeah, that's definitely a favorite at our house too! And I absolutely LOVE Max's name, and not just because it's like the book/movie. Max is SOOO CUTE!!
I LOVE this book! It's one of my favorites to read to Ethan and was one of my favorites to read to the kids I taught! I'm excited for the movie too!
I know -- the trailer is so sweet!! I'm really excited for this one, too!
I was excited before, but now after reading your adorable post...I'm even more excited!!! I hadn't seen that full trailer before and it looks even better than I thought!
Your little Max is one lucky little boy!!! You are SO SWEET with him!!!!
AMEN!! I am sooooo excited to see this movie too! It brings back such great childhood memories!
Me too! Me Too! Dugan and I are buying our tickets for the first showing as soon as they go on sale.
oh, I cry on liberty mutual commercials...I'm bad, too. By the way, your son is adorable!
Post a Comment