We've spent many FHE's this summer searching for seashells on the Beach. I hope to make this a tradition every summer. It's a lot of fun to find the colored ones and especially the ones that are still whole. Newport had a lot of great whole ones earlier in the summer but towards the end it was mostly just bits and pieces. Balboa had the most colored ones. I've claimed Balboa as my favorite beach close to us. It's just a romantic, fun, cute little beachy atmosphere. I've also seen dolphins there twice.
Enjoy the video of my boys at the bottom.
Balboa Uncle Chase joined the fun one Monday before heading back to BYU.
Balboa was definitely one of my favs. I had the best luck with dolphins down in Huntington. I saw dolphins every single time I went. And Carl was able to surf with them a few times!
These pictures are so cute, Emily!!! What a great FHE idea. I happen to LOVE seashells too - anytime I go to a cool seashell beach, I always have to find one to bring home with me. :-)
I LOVE collecting seashells on the beach. I can do it for hours. Sometimes I build sand sculptures and decorate them with shells. One time I was beachcombing in the Caribbean. Dale asked why I was picking through the "trash." Just then I picked up a fifty dollar bill! That was a fun surprise, but not more valued than the shells I found and brought home as happy memories.
Such gorgeous scenery! You guys are so lucky to get to live where you do. I used to think I'd never want to live in California (I think it's a Utah thing to think California is dumb, or something) but now CA sounds like an awesome place to live! You and your boys are cute. I think Max is even cuter in motion. :)
9 comments:
Balboa was definitely one of my favs. I had the best luck with dolphins down in Huntington. I saw dolphins every single time I went. And Carl was able to surf with them a few times!
These pictures are so cute, Emily!!! What a great FHE idea. I happen to LOVE seashells too - anytime I go to a cool seashell beach, I always have to find one to bring home with me. :-)
I LOVE collecting seashells on the beach. I can do it for hours. Sometimes I build sand sculptures and decorate them with shells. One time I was beachcombing in the Caribbean. Dale asked why I was picking through the "trash." Just then I picked up a fifty dollar bill! That was a fun surprise, but not more valued than the shells I found and brought home as happy memories.
Such gorgeous scenery! You guys are so lucky to get to live where you do. I used to think I'd never want to live in California (I think it's a Utah thing to think California is dumb, or something) but now CA sounds like an awesome place to live! You and your boys are cute. I think Max is even cuter in motion. :)
That picture of you kissing Max melted my heart!! HOW CUTE!! These family pictures are really a gigantic advertisement for living in CA!!! So fun!
LUCKY(s)!! The only thing that would make IU more perfect would be if there happened to be a beach in Indiana. :-)
Wow, you guys are lucky to live so close to the coast!
Oh my goodness, Olivia screams/squeals just like Max! I LOVE it!
I love love love looking for sea shells! I might be ok leaving my mtns if I lived so close to a beach.
Post a Comment