My sweet friend and neighbor Michelle took some fun photos of Max a few days before he turned 6 months old. These are a few of my favorites. Thanks so much Michelle!
Wow. My little boy is almost 2 years older than him and only weighs 5 lbs more than Max! Incredible! He is so stinking cute Em! I love the photos your neighbor took above... so precious! I love his long eyelashes as well!
He is one cute boy. I think my favorites are the third one and the second to last picture. He has a cute smile in that one. I bet your little boy will be tall since your husband is really tall. I was 22 pounds at 6 months too but then I barely gained any weight for the next 1.5 years. Oh I love that picture of him stuck in the Bumbo chair. That's hysterical. Cute kid.
17 comments:
OH these are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
For me, it's a tie between the black and white one and the second-to-last one. He is so stinking photogenic!! What a cutie :)
oh i like them all
Wow. My little boy is almost 2 years older than him and only weighs 5 lbs more than Max! Incredible! He is so stinking cute Em! I love the photos your neighbor took above... so precious! I love his long eyelashes as well!
I love the second one! Holy cow I love his chunk, ah!
I really like the one of just his face with the all white background. His expression is so cute!
He is one cute boy. I think my favorites are the third one and the second to last picture. He has a cute smile in that one. I bet your little boy will be tall since your husband is really tall. I was 22 pounds at 6 months too but then I barely gained any weight for the next 1.5 years. Oh I love that picture of him stuck in the Bumbo chair. That's hysterical. Cute kid.
What an adorable little boy! I love his big beautiful eyes!
is there such a magazine as BQ as in GQ? You have quite a portfolio of photos I am sure you could make a mint on modeling jobs!
Oh my gosh, he is so freakin cute. I can't stand it.
Oh, how I love baby feet.
Em How lucky are you? That you get to hang out with this cute little guy all the time. Thanks for sharing
I LOVE the last one. THose are so wonderful.
I love them all! :)
He is so handsome!
I found your blog from facebook. Hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so cute! Seriously, I wouldn't just say that to anyone. He's adorable!
Prepare yourselves! That boy is going to start getting phone calls from his preschool girlfriends in no time!!! :) What a CUTIE!
Post a Comment