
I didn't really know what I was getting into when I entered this photo into a photo contest for the magazine OC Family (Orange County). The rules just said it had to be a photo you took, yourself. But I did a follow up on the website and apparently the winner gets to be on the cover of the magazine and is determined by votes! Anyone can vote!
1. go to http://www.ocfamily.com/vote-oc-family-baby.aspx
2. scroll to the bottom and click on "18" where you'll see this picture in the top left corner.
3. double click the picture and enter your name and email (the email you use for these kinds of things) ;)
4. That's it!
7 comments:
I voted...put it on Facebook and you will probably get more votes...
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable in this picture!!! He's got my vote!
I voted! Super cute picture.
What a cute picture! I totally voted. Good luck, little Max!
I voted good luck
What a sweet picture! He's such a handsome little one!!! I'm off to vote right now :)
What an adorable picture! I voted for him. Hope we wins!
Post a Comment