Wow! I can't believe this video uploaded! This is the first video of Max I've been able to get on here!
Max turned 5 months old last Sunday. He has so much personality and it is amazing all the things he can do! Here are a few:
- Puts the bottoms of his feet together.
- Grabs toes, puts them in his mouth
- Roll over from tummy to back both sides consistently
- He has rolled over from back to tummy twice in the last week
- Babble, laugh
- Reach for toys with both hands and put them in his mouth. Sometimes hold two toys at a time.
- Reach for toys when he drops them sitting in his Bumbo.
- Put weight on his legs (he loves this and has done it since 6 weeks!)
- He has successfully been sleeping in his own room for the past month. I wasn't ready for him to be away from me at 3 months, but by 4 months I was ready. Even though I now have to get out of bed when he wakes up in the middle of the night I actually sleep better because I'm not awake with every little sound and movement he makes.
- I don't thing he's really "slept through the night" yet but a couple of times he's only been up once between 8pm and 7am! It was awesome because the night before it was 4 times. But on average it's about 2 times.
- I probably shouldn't name every little tiny thing he does. It's just so exciting to see him discover what he's capable of!
9 comments:
If you watched the video and wondered why I kept panning out to the very not tan gentleman, I was getting squirted with a squirt gun by my padre.
Oh man, he is just too cute. He's growing up so fast!
So glad that video worked, he is so adorable! Love that little voice.
Hey I finally met Jared's sister. We have a mutual friend and ended up going to the same event with her. I hope I didn't freak her out when I was like, "I know who you are; you're Jared White's sister, huh?" Lol. She's nice though!
Oh no, you totally should name every little thing he does. ;-) I love it!
I love the video..I forgot about the squirt guns...but didn't Jared have one or two of those in his hot little hands too. I can listen to his babbling all day long...but I guess with me being a speech pathologist it makes it even more fun! I can't wait until he learns NO!! Then the fun begins!
Yay for little Max in the pool!! What a fun time! Oh my gosh, I can't believe he's 5 months already. That's nuts!!
No, you should keep a record of every little thing he does because you WILL forget and he WILL grow up way too fast! He is such a little cutie and I do believe he looks a lot like his beautiful mommy!
Great pics and video! Happy late 4th of July!
I can't believe he's already so old! He's such a doll and I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks! And thanks for the comments... you're so sweet! How are you guys? Are you loving living in CA?
Post a Comment