(this was the first picture taken of us together as a couple in my lovely apartment)We were married at 10:00am on August 6th 2004.

These past 5 years have been wonderful. I can't imagine life without my Jared. This past year has been particularly eventful with our move to southern California, Jared starting his PhD, and the birth of our sweet little Max. Can't wait to see what the next one will bring!
6 comments:
Awww, happy anniversary!!! What cute pictures! YAY FIVE YEARS!!!
Happy 5 Years! Yay!
Was that pic in Roman Gardens? I lived there while I was engaged to Carl.
Yes, lovely Roman Gardens. Happy ann'y to you too, sweetie-pie.
Happy Anniversary! i love looking at anniversary posts and seeing all the cute dating/wedding pics. I hope the next year is just as eventful!
Hooray for you guys! I'm glad to have shared part of the academia journey with you. Hope it continues well. And I KNOW that the baby journey will continue well. ;-)
Post a Comment