Jeanine, Brandon, Evan and Kayla in the Finale. All are very talented, all deserve to be there! I'm going to guess . . .hmm . . . Kayla. I just think it is a girl's year.
I can't believe Evan is still in. I was wanting Ade in the top two...I like Jeanine better than Kayla. I don't know why, but I haven't always seen the dazzle in Kayla like the judges have. Since I know nothing about the vocab/technique of dance, I just use the word dazzle.
ok, I TOTALLY agree about the disco routine...the lifts looked terrible. She looked too tall and awkward getting down from her lifts...I mean they're AMAZING dancers, but with their height difference and the chopping choreography getting into the lifts...we thought it looked tired, too. Although, we knew some people...who are choreographers themselves who were there and said it was totally awesome...guess you had to be there. oh, and I love your top picture :)
5 comments:
i am so sad melissa got eliminated
I can't believe Evan is still in. I was wanting Ade in the top two...I like Jeanine better than Kayla. I don't know why, but I haven't always seen the dazzle in Kayla like the judges have. Since I know nothing about the vocab/technique of dance, I just use the word dazzle.
I think it may be Jeanine. We'll see--I never get it right :)
I love reading your SYTYCD recaps! I LOVE this show and I love hearing a serious dancer's opinion.
I was shocked that Evan made it to the finale. I would have preferred Ade.
I am rooting for Jeanine!
ok, I TOTALLY agree about the disco routine...the lifts looked terrible. She looked too tall and awkward getting down from her lifts...I mean they're AMAZING dancers, but with their height difference and the chopping choreography getting into the lifts...we thought it looked tired, too. Although, we knew some people...who are choreographers themselves who were there and said it was totally awesome...guess you had to be there.
oh, and I love your top picture :)
Post a Comment