Sunday, July 12, 2009
Capo Beach and a day with the Girls
The last day of June we went to a church activity with Jared's home ward at Capo Beach. It was the perfect beach evening. Max really loves the ocean, I think it's just the sound and the breeze.



Max's uncle Chase
Jared's high school friend Ben and his daughter Zoe
yeah, Max WISHES he could ride in the front seat of the car! He was so happy up there while I was organizing the diaper bag, he really doesn't like facing backwards in his car seat lately.
Also during the last week of June, Max and I went to SAN DIEGO to visit my beautiful friends Krista and Brooke . Honestly I've known them since as early as I can remember! Kris was visiting from Utah and Brooke lives down there with her husband, right next to the San Diego temple. We had a lot of fun hanging out and catching up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Max looks so much like you in these pictures! Oh, the beach looks so dreamy. I can't wait to see a picture of Max in his cute little swim trunks :)
I know I always comment and say the same thing, but I'm going to say it again: Max is the cutest child on the planet. I can't get over that smile! Also, I'm thinking California and the beach sound pretty good right now. Glad you guys are having such a great time!
love the pics...and i love max's cute smile ;)
I love the pictures!!! I have some goodies for my favorite grandson...when can we get together?
Max is so big!
Max is such a cutie! You guys look like your doing well :) I am jealous of the beach!
That picture of you and Max is just perfect! Frame that one!!
You look GREAT! Send me your email and I'll add you to my blog: aubriesmyth@gmail.com
Em-I would loooove to see you! Joseph has a family reunion Thurs-Sat. but if those are the only days you are available, I am flexible to see you. I can't wait!!!
We've been at the beach this week with Baby J and Bee, too. Both of my babies love the beach...looks like yours REALLY does, though! And ditto on Max being the (second) cutest baby boy I know! ;-)
Post a Comment