Thursday, June 4, 2009

HI, I'm Max . . .

and I'm 3 months old! I thought I'd let you all know what I've been up to. (FYI - LOTS of pictures in this post! I'm just too cute so I couldn't decide which ones to leave out!)

I didn't have an "official" weigh-in at the Dr. this month but my parents guesstimate at around 15lbs!

I've been wearing my new 3-6 month clothes and my bigger 0-3 month clothes! My smaller clothes were put away in case I have a little brother someday, I don't mind sharing.

Occasionally I'll sleep from 8:00pm-5:30am! I still wake up sometimes at odd hours however, we're working on this one.

I say cool words like "ahhhguuuh" "nnngo" oooawww" and mom and dad think they've heard me say "elmo" "no" and "hola".

Mom tries to style my hair into a Mohawk sometimes.

I smile all the time! Sometimes I smile just for fun, not just because someone is smiling at me! Sometimes when I'm pouting Daddy makes me smile and I make pouty noises but smile at the same time, yep, I'm pretty talented.
I've also begun to chuckle and giggle sometimes, so adorable. . . Mom will post the video soon!

Still LOVE bathtime!

I also ride in the baby Bjorn facing forward now!

I love to eat my fingers, don't really care for the binky all that much these days

Tummy Time is fun, I like to call it "give my arm a hickey" time.

I got a BUMBO! I think I like it so far.
I've also been going to ward playgroup, I maybe it should be called "moms get together and talk while the kids run around" group. Mom talks to her friends, and I sit in her lap and watch the other kids run around.

Mom and Dad also took some "official" 3 month photos. You can see them all on Mom's facebook. My dad wore the train outfit when he was little!



Overall, being 3 months old is AWESOME!

14 comments:

Heather said...

I love all the pictures!! He looks so old.

Cam & Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cam and Josie said...

He has grown so much! He is adorable! What a happy, smiley little guy!

pandorasbox said...

so photogenic...you can tell as we were taking pictures tonight he is used to being a ham...so was his auntie Meridith at that age...she is still not afraid of the camera...

Angie said...

Love this post! I can't believe how big he is, babies grow too fast! It's so funny you would mention your sister in law. I'm pretty sure she's in our ward, I saw her there last week. You had mentioned her once before on your blog so I went and found hers and already knew what she looked like, so when she came to our ward I was like "holy cow that's Jared's sister!" I didn't talk to her because the way I know who she is is kind of creepy? Oh, the joy of blog stalking.

Stephanie said...

What a fun little boy. He is so smiley for the pictures! Is ever not happy?

Rach said...

He is so big already! And he is so happy, thank you for posting so many pics.

Rachel said...

He's so cute, smiley and happy! And he's sure chubby! :) What a sweet baby boy.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

I love this post. Your little Max is so so cute. I love the rolls he has and personality in his pictures. Oh and of course I will add you to my blog. I love keeping in touch this way.

hilary w said...

Oh he is so cute! What a happy baby!

Jamie said...

Ahh, he's so cute! I love the pic of him with the onesie and black & white sneakers...what a stud!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I love this post! He is getting so big and I just love the pic of him with his white beanie and onesie.. he looks like such a gangsta! Not only is your kid adorable but you are such a beautiful mommy! Seriously Em, you are just glowing in your pics with happiness!

Lisa said...

Okay, I was behind on your blog! Max is totally and absolutely ADORABLE!! Like seriously, model baby. The perfect little baby face. I just want to play with him for hours!!! Enter him into some contests, okay??

And I'll have to give TKAM another try--I'm not sure I ever did finish it...

Lisa said...

Oh, and what have you thought about SYTYCD??