Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The many faces of Max

just some cute photos . . .


from March . . .





From April . . .






9 comments:

Gaskin Girl said...

Those are some CUUUUUUUTE pictures! I bet you're loving every second of it! :)

Sarah Roberts said...

how cute!

Jean said...

Oh my goodness, he's such a doll. I love that portrait of you holding him!!

Lisa said...

Those professional pictures are just too awesome!! It makes me sad that we STILL haven't had any done. Oops.

jenniferhoiyin said...

He is so adorable, super smiley. love it!

Jenni said...

He is so adorable! You guys do good work!

dancer said...

Oh baby Maxx is so cute I miss you mucho!

We got my college stuff taken care of my scholarship too can you believe it my first year of high school and I already got a scholarship :)

Miss you and love you,
Alex!

Rachel said...

So sweet. I love the one in the towell all bundled up!

Alene said...

:-D Thanks for sharing those adorable shots! It's so much fun to see him!