Monday, May 18, 2009

Earthquake!

My whole life I've had earthquake drills, growing up in Utah, but it wasn't until I moved to CA that I was actually in one! Sunday night we were having dinner and I was talking to Jared's bro Chase. I thought I felt a little shake but honestly I always think I feel little shakes, so I just kept listening to Chase but suddenly the little shake turned into a big shake! Max slept through the whole thing. The news said it was 5.0 at the epicenter. It really wasn't THAT scary. But Jared's been in stronger ones, hopefully we'll just have little ones like that and not a huge big one. just a reminder to BE PREPARED!

P.S. I've been wanting to post about Max's blessing. I will get that up soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, how scary! Although John's like, "Only a 5?" I've never been in an earthquake, so that would sufficiently freak me out.

Jean said...

You're so right, we should definitely be prepared. I didn't even feel this earthquake, though! That's two now!! I'm missing out. :-)