Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Max is 2 months and my Hub is 28!

2 month check-up today!
13lbs 13oz - 90th percentile
23.5 inches - 75th percentile
yep, I have a big boy and I LOVE him! Max made the trek to Utah last week to meet more of his fam, I will post about that soon!

28 years old today! (28 on the 28th!)

Simply put, Jared is the best. He is so good for me in so many ways. A few things I love about him:
- He is silly and makes me laugh till it hurts nearly every day
- He works hard
- He is patient
- He is a great dad
- He is so incredibly handsome
- He was SO great while I was pregnant and was a great birth coach
- He drove all the way to Utah and back home again last week, while I sat with Max in the back seat.
- He took me to Cafe Rio while we were in Utah so i could get my fix, even though it always makes him sick.
- He makes me so happy

I love my boys!

17 comments:

Jared Blanco said...

We love our mama/wife

<3 (side-ways corazón)

Max & Pops

Headle said...

Happy birthday Jared!! 28 is great!

Max looks so happy! He's a cutie!! I love seeing the three of you together! That father and son shot is really cute too :)

Katie Cash Davis said...

Max is so cute--I love his little smile! Happy Birthday Jared!

Megan said...

I actually saw your husband at the big graduation at BYU. He below us in the same section. Hope you had fun in Utah!

Angie said...

goodness max is so big and so cute!! how fun! he looks like a happy baby.

Lisa said...

That is so sweet. And I love that smiling picture!! We did a trip to Utah when Jonathan was about that age--it was NOT a good experience :) I'm interested to see how yours was!

Jean said...

Awww, Max is so cute and squishy!! I love it! And happy birthday to Jared!! Welcome to the 28 Club! We really want to get together with you guys - maybe at Downtown Disney one of these days?? :-)

Sarah Roberts said...

yay!!! Congrats!!!! I love you gys!

Jamie said...

Have you noticed that cafe rio has gone down hill? The last 3 times I went there, it just hasn't tasted the same... Sad!

Jessie said...

What a handsome little boy! He is getting SO big! You're a good mama :)

Rachel said...

Hope Jared had a nice Golden Birthday! Glad you got to go to Utah so Max could meet more family. I laughed when you said you had to get your fix from Cafe Rio--I'm the same way! Every time I go to Utah anymore I have to eat at Cafe Rio. There's no Tex-Mex food as good as that here in Ohio!

pandorasbox said...

I love my hijo's too...

hilary w said...

What cute boys you have. Max is growing fast!

Mallory said...

Happy birthday, Jared! What a good husband and dad. Max is just growing so much! You guys look so good. Wish you guys were still around so we could see that little guy:)

M said...

This is a great post. I love when I get to read raves about great men. It makes up for the yucky ones that you have to deal with!

Stephanie said...

Joseph said he saw Jared at Commencement. I was suprised to hear you were here and glad that you were able to come out. Yeah for Jared and tucking one more degree under his belt.

Angie said...

yes our bookshelf is from ikea! go out and grab yourself one, they come in lots of colors! :)