Got it!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Happy Easter!
Thanks for your words of encouragement on my last post! My older sister and her cute family were in town for Easter! It was so fun having them here. Max had a great first Easter. It was also our first Sunday attempting all three hours of church with all three of us there. Max was making some noise during Sunday School so I took him out. Wow, I never realized what a party it is out in the halls! Our ward has over 80 infants so you can imagine! Needless to say I wasn't alone and found plenty of people to talk to.
Jared wore this outfit when he was a baby! Max was 6.5 weeks on Easter.


Balboa Beach with my nieces
All of us after church.
Newport Beach
Holding their new cousin for the first time.
I just love how Julia is looking at him in this one.
Trying for a smile . . .

Got it!
Got it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What a special memory to have Max be able to wear the same outfit as his dad! Love the smile at the end! You have to be fast to catch those sometimes! ;-D
So so so cute. Love the smile at the end.
That smile is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!
Awww, Max is so adorable! He gets cuter all the time!!!
Happy Easter! Max is a little love bug!
SUCH a cute smile! How sweet to have him smiling already!
Awwww, that smile is SO ADORABLE!!! I just wanna squeeze him :)
What a great smile picture! I am glad that you had some family visit for the holiday. Is Jared off for summer? Or will he be going to school during that time?
He sure is growing! Wow, what a cute big boy. Time flies doesn't it? Emily you are always so cute! Look at you on the beach! You're a beach babe!
Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
That last picture is so perfect! I really like his owl onesie. And I can't believe your ward has over 80 infants! Wow!
Post a Comment