
Yep, Kobe, Phil and the rest of the Lakers team! (and don't they look happy about it?)

and of course my amazing husband was there too!



We had a great time at the game vs. the Charlotte Bobcats this past Tuesday. LA is a fun experience in and of itself. The game went into double overtime, but unfortunately Kobe fouled out before the 2nd one and we lost . . . on my birthday . . . it was sad. The group of tourists from China sitting next to us didn't seem to mind though, many of them were asleep through most of it anyway probably due to jet lag . . .it was pretty funny because everyone around them was yelling and cheering and I couldn't believe they could sleep!

36 Weeks on my Birthday!
11 comments:
Lookin' good, Emily!
how fun Emily!!! Happy birthday!
cute post...glad you had the binoculars! I have never been to the Staples Center for a Laker Game but Dave and I have been to the forum when they played there...The Staples Center looks really cool!
Hooray! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a great way to celebrate! Even though the Lakers had to concentrate on the game, I'm sure they were thinking of their birthday girl the whole time. :-)
Wow, what a celebrity you are :)
You look absolutely gorgeous. Seriously. You could be in one of those pregnancy magazines.
I was about as far along as you last year, at my birthday, around the same time, and you're due around the same time I was. You are me. I am you. We are one.
heyms white it is ellie lily let me comment you on her thingy because i am not supposed to know it but i just wanted to say i am very happy you are having a baby..... i hope everythig is good for you... you can email me at minnie_14_1118@hotmail.com ok love you
Suh-weeeet! Kobe at your b-day party, it doesn't get any more hard core than that! :) I'm glad you had a fun bithday, regardless of Kobe being too violent and fouling out. I second Lisa's comment, you look so great!
Happy Birthday Emily!!!
I am so excited for you. Thanks for posting and letting me be able to see you blog. It's been fun to see what you are up to these days.
You are SO CUTE pregnant!!! I LOVE seeing you with your baby to be :) Oh, you are going to be such an ADORABLE mom!!! I can't wait!!!
Happy Be-lated Birthday!! Sorry I missed it! I've been such a blog slacker lately!
So fun!! :)
Post a Comment