Well - I GOT A HAIR CUT! My mom has always been the only one I trusted to cut my curly, wavy in some sections, unpredictable hair. The day before my Jr. year in high school I had a stylist cut it and it was basically a bob in front and to my shoulder blades in back, she just didn't understand my hair's personality. I've been wanting bangs for awhile now, and I found a salon down the street that would cut just bangs for $7.00, I needed a change so I just went right down there and was in and out in less than 15 minutes! So far I like them . . .what do you think?
Monday, January 26, 2009
a CHANGE will do you good . . .
First of all THANK YOU for your advice on my last post, you're all awesome and I'll probably be needing more of it in the coming months! I love hearing everyone's side of things and feel blessed to have many nice friends and the network of blogging!
Well - I GOT A HAIR CUT! My mom has always been the only one I trusted to cut my curly, wavy in some sections, unpredictable hair. The day before my Jr. year in high school I had a stylist cut it and it was basically a bob in front and to my shoulder blades in back, she just didn't understand my hair's personality. I've been wanting bangs for awhile now, and I found a salon down the street that would cut just bangs for $7.00, I needed a change so I just went right down there and was in and out in less than 15 minutes! So far I like them . . .what do you think?
Well - I GOT A HAIR CUT! My mom has always been the only one I trusted to cut my curly, wavy in some sections, unpredictable hair. The day before my Jr. year in high school I had a stylist cut it and it was basically a bob in front and to my shoulder blades in back, she just didn't understand my hair's personality. I've been wanting bangs for awhile now, and I found a salon down the street that would cut just bangs for $7.00, I needed a change so I just went right down there and was in and out in less than 15 minutes! So far I like them . . .what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! I love it!!!
like I said-it's about time!
so cute! good call. I get soooo nervous to change my hair ever. way to take the jump, it looks great!
VERY cute!!!
Definitely awesome!
LOVE it!
SO CUTE! You should always have bangs, keep 'em forever. love it love it, you look so pretty!
LOVE IT!!! I totally dig the sideswept bangs. It fits you really well.
the bangs really soften your facial features...change is good! :-D
I love it!! I've been thinking of doing a similar thing myself.
Adorable! Makes me want my bangs back!
They look great!
Very nice. Different, but not so drastic that people who know you will go "wow, she chopped her hair off!" You look great!
So cute! Change is always fun ; )
Love, Love, LOVE the bangs! They look SOOO good on you! :)
The bangs look great! I love the way bangs change the whole look. You look fabulous!
Love 'em.
Post a Comment