My attempt at uploading video, enjoy the small tour of our place! Lisa B. mentioned it was easier through YouTube, any tips on how to do that and then upload to blogger? We had to do this in small chunks b/c the original video was too big for blogger to upload all together, kind of tedious. I'm looking for easier options, would love any suggestions. love all ya'll
#1
#2
#3
Sorry, I cut this out b/c i felt like I gave a little too much info for a non-private blog. It was more of the balcony, the stairs and the bathroom. . .
#4
#5
7 comments:
I think I get vertigo watching your video...:-P
you are so hilarious emily!!!! and adorable!!!
To get video on YouTube--just make an account, and they make it easy to upload.
Then to get it onto Blogger you go to the YouTube video, and on the right they have a bunch of html next to "Embed". Copy that html, and then paste it into a new Blogger post under the "Edit HTML" tab, not the "Compose" tab. Then voila! The video is in your blog. Hope that helps!
I wrote that comment before I watched the videos.
Way cute apartment!! It looks really nice. And still no dishwasher?? Boooooooooo! :) :)
Not to unduly scare you, but from your "balcony tour" any random weirdo that happens upon your blog could figure out where you live. Just thought you'd like to know.
I love the videos, Emily. Your apartment looks so cute. Just wait for all the toys to start filling it up even more :) I am also glad to hear your pregnancy has gone pretty well. That is so strange about your foot. I am glad to hear it is feeling better. And yes, they just put me in as RS president. I am a bit overwhelmed right now, but things are getting a bit smoother each day. Hope all is well!
Great videos and great apartment! I love it!! It's so nice to hear your voice -- I totally miss you!! I love the quick shot of your belly. So cute!
Chase taught me, but it looks like Lisa got it! You should be set!
Post a Comment