Sunday, December 14, 2008
Baby Showers!
While in Utah over Thanksgiving My sister Becky and my friend Krista put on baby showers for me. It was SO great to see so many friends after being away in California. It was awesome to be surrounded by so many people who love and care about me and our little boy on the way. Thank you all who came or who sent your love and support. I'm feeling more prepared for his arrival! But still lots to do! I am 30 weeks this week! 7 more weeks and the baby would be considered full term! Also, if I was having multiples (like Kate Goselin for example - do you watch that show?) 30 weeks would be the time to deliver! Wow!
My big sis Becky and little sis Annie, my 6 year old niece Julia took this one, pretty good huh?
With my Dad/Grandpa Wright
I love being an Auntie. The kids weren't so thrilled to be in this one b/c they were trying to watch Caillou
My 18 month niece was so cute, she wanted to touch and play with all the presents, even the breast pump box!
such a sweetie pie.
In addition to lots of other cool stuff, Jared's mom brought the outfit she made that Jared was blessed in all those years ago.
The Wood family, I taught them dance in their in-home studio through out college. They always encouraged me to apply and audition for things and supported me 100%. I love these girls!
My Grandma Wright, 93 years old! (Her mom lived to 102!) The baby's Great Grandma.
My pal Stephanie Haymore, a ballerina who has an adorable little boy.
At Krista's house, some of my BFF's Krista and Em
Cute outfits from Char who was in Vegas for the Holiday.
Valorie, we were in the Primary Presidency together at Wymount.
Fran, our friend who was also in Jared's program at BYU.
My roommate of 2 years, Katie! I was thinking and realized we were both present when the other met their future husband for the first time! She has two adorable kids.
My long time bud Krista! This was at her house.
Wymount/BYU 148th Primary pal Mallory! with the cute swim gear for the baby!
Sarah, our husbands were both in the Spanish program and we became great friends. She made this diaper cake herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay baby shower!! Looks like it was so much fun!! WOW, time is flying by! I can't believe you're 30 weeks already!!
fun times- it ws so nice to see you
I loved seeing pictures of the Wymounters :) And you look gorgeous, by the way! WOW!
AHH! You are going to be a mommy!
These pictures are so fun! I look like I'm pregnant, not you! I'm so glad I was able to see you at the shower, you are so great. I'm glad we have these blogs to keep in touch with!
Emily,
Its sooo exciting to think how CLOSE you are getting!!! Doesn't having the baby shower make everything feel more real? You really do look beautiful, and no worries, you are going to be sooo prepared for this precious baby boy! He's a lucky little one!!
I can't wait for you! That's so exciting! Hope everything goes well for you in the coming weeks.
Merry Christmas! I loved seeing you! Enjoy your holiday season.
Post a Comment