Monday, December 22, 2008
Merry Christmas Week!
This month I've had a little bit of the "bloggin' blues" I just haven't been able to find the motivation to write an interesting post! But I need something new so I hope you find these recent pics/pregnancy update interesting! I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas week and enjoy some time with family. Although I've spent Christmas in California before this is my first time actually living here during the winter. I do miss the snow but am enjoying the warm weather at the same time. The other day it poured rain ALL day and I pretended it was snow, and it does get cold at night, so it still feels like a change in the season. Anyway . . .
We went to the ward Christmas Party in the ward Jared grew up in with his parents a couple Saturday's ago. This sweater isn't maternity but it's been working for me lately.
Jared's high school friend Ben and his cute daughter Zoe.
Jared helped his dad load/unload and put up their Christmas tree!
The tree!
30 Weeks pregnant and our humble little tree . . . maybe we'll get a real one next year, i love real trees. When I was little we'd go cut one down ourselves at a farm in Payson.
Fun with the timer on our camera.
31 Weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Emily!! You look sooo pretty!!!! How fun to be close to Jared's family and enjoy the Christmas in Cali!!
Your Christmas photos are sooo cute!! Isn't it exciting to think this time next year you'll have a little one to share the holidays with?! YEA!!
Emily you are such a cute pregnant lady! You wear it well! By the way I love the sweater! I also wanted to tell you I am so sorry I wasn't at your shower when you were here, but my sister was still in town. It seems like all of the fun things happen all at once. We got your card in the mail and I just love the pictures you had taken this year! Well, have a very Merry Christmas!
We just got your Christmas card and it's hanging on our door with all the others:) Love it. Thanks for your sweet comment about my hair, I'm really trying to grow it out! I got a good laugh out of UCI's mascot....an anteater, seriously? Maybe buckeye isn't so bad! :)You really make a lovely pregnant woman.
I LOVE the updates. And I love that you also use non-maternity clothes as maternity clothes (I'm addicted to doing that...makes me feel less huge). You look great, still! :-)
Merry Christmas!
You are gorgeous and glowing. Thanks for the preggo pictures!
Post a Comment