Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Follow-Up! Recipe/Cooking Ideas

Thanks everyone for the great response about sites for recipes and tips for cooking. YOU ROCK! I put them all in a new "link widget" in my sidebar towards the bottom of my blog, feel free to check them out! I'll probably delete some of them if I don't end up using them often. As far as a food blog goes, I'm still up for it, but for now I think I'll just try posting a recipe now and then on this blog, and see if it is something I can stick to. A couple of you said you were interested in joining a food blog as well, so I'll contact you if I do get it up and running. NEW TUMMY PICS COMING IN MY NEXT POST! and I hope you all had a great Veteran's Day, Jared and I both had today off! So there's a reason to move to California for ya!

1 comment: