Monday, November 24, 2008
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!
I think this will be my last post until after Thanksgiving. We're excited to be heading out to Utah on Wednesday and to see all our family up there, especially our nieces and nephews who've all probably grown a ton since we last saw them three months ago. This weekend I was pretty productive! Did laundry, folded laundry, vacuumed, saw Twilight (what'd ya think?), and on Sunday Jared's mom Patti took some fun pics of us to use for our Christmas Card which I'm trying to get out earlier this year so people have our new address. Last night I had fun changing our blog look a little. I've never done a festive background and I figured it was about time!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I LOVE that picture of you two at the top. SO SO SO CUTE!!! And you, my friend, look absolutely adorable preggo. SO CUTE!
That first picture is my FAVORITE! So cute!!!!
These pictures are so great. I wish I would have gotten some with Logan! I love the beach.
Awww, you guys are SO CUTE!! These pictures are great! I love your tiny tummy!! I kind of want to rub it. :-)
Have fun in Utah! Eat lots of Cafe Rio for us!!
cs nad the background
Ditto to all the lovely comments about how awesome you look in these pictures.
I saw Twilight this weekend, too. I'd say I think about seeing it again about once an hour.
I laughed out loud when Jasper first walked onto the screen and I hate the line when Edward says, "Hold on Spider Monkey". Besides that, I really liked the music and Edward grew on me.
Em--love the photos! Such a nice backdrop you have so close by ; ) I am bummed I will miss the fun this weekend, but say hi to all the girls. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
You are SO adorable and I love your pictures! You can always tell those mommy to be's who take care of their bodies (eat healthy, exercise,etc) during pregnancy and you look like one of those mommy's! You look awesome!As for Twilight- I'll branch out, be different and say that I didnt really care for it (although I liked the Cullen cast, Edward eventually grew on me. I thought Bella could have at least cracked a smile, and I didnt really care for some of the camera angles. But I think the next few movies have potential to get much better though!
Very cute pictures! Have fun going back home to Utah.
You are ssssoooo CUTE! I can't believe that I will not be there this weekend. That's what happens when you have family in other states. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Shower. Love Ya!
You are such a beautiful mom! Jared is very lucky. I was so excited to see you this weekend. As were my family. I hope that you had a safe and easy trip back home.
Love, love, love these pictures! You look so cute pregnant.
Wow, were those pix taken by a professional? You look so photogenic! I love that it's by the beach too. (I'm jealous of that!) I too saw Twilight a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it! And I think the next movies will only get better (hopefully).
Post a Comment