Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yes, I am a fan!

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

You're Troy Bolton


Everyone knows who you are and you can't help but feel pressure to leave up to the person your classmates see you as. That becomes problematic when you are given opportunities that conflict and though one would help with your image, the other would help you follow your heart. You might not always make the best decisions, but you certainly learn from your mistakes.

**HSM 2 quiz said I was Ryan! haha, funny how Esme and Troy probably have nothing in common!**


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too!

pandorasbox said...

I am Alice!!! You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

Boy do they have that right about zoning out during conversations...Hey...what did they say again? I didn't hear you?!?!?

Sarah Roberts said...

LOL- I can see you as an Esme

Unknown said...

I'm a fan too.

And I said me too because I took the quiz and was esme too!

Alene said...

Esme fits you so well Emily!! Loved the books too! :-D