Saturday, October 11, 2008

2 Tags in One!

I wasn't technically "Tagged" on either of these but they looked fun:

#1: I read this earlier today on my "Wymount pal forever" Mallory's blog! Her blog is great if any of you know her. I miss all my Wymount pals!

10 T.V. Shows I love to watch:


1. Dr. House - Jared loves it and got me into it, it's funny how House kind of reminds me of Jared sometimes and I mean that in the best way possible! We own all the seasons on DVD, and I just KNOW in the final season the House and Cuddy are going to get together, even though they hate each other.
2. Cash Cab - Jessica we look for you every time! and I just know that one day I will get in Ben Bailey's Cab and win big bucks!
3. So You Think You Can Dance: it gets me so worked up and emotional that I can't sleep, and it sure has KILLER choreography.
4. A Baby Story - We now have TLC, after every episode I tell myself not to watch this show anymore because I get anxious, a couple weeks ago they showed a full water birth! Yow-zah!
5. What Not to Wear: speaking of TLC, man that Stacey can be cruel, but it's sweet to see the tears in their eyes after their make overs.
6. Shark Week: yay Mallory! Shark Week ROCKS! I'm fascinated with all the big predators, even though I can't get into the ocean with out thinking about Sharks now.
7. Days of Our Lives: Yes, it is true, I'm not proud of this one but I do know most of their names and family trees (and that can be pretty tricky!) And why can't Stefano just be dead for reals?
8. Kitchen Nighmares: It's only fun if Jared and I watch it together, one day we'll go to one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants!
9. KCAL9 News: In Utah it was FOX13 or KSL5 i honestly felt like I had a close friendship with Hope, Bob, Bruce and Nadine.
10. General Conference!

10 of my favorite restaurants are:

1. Cafe Rio - coconut shrimp tacos, pork salad YUM
2. Baja Fresh, this fills the Cafe Rio void for me here in CA, very tasty.
3. This little Mexican Restaurant in Payson, I don't know it's name but it's worth the drive for those Fajitas!
4. CPK - tomato basil pizza
5. SmokeHouse BBQ - Tropicaliente Salad
6. Red Robin - Tropical Chicken Burger
7. Thai Siam - Yellow Curry
8. Crown Burger on 33rd and State in SLC - Tuna Melt
9. Sonic - Large Lemon-Berry Slush during Happy Hour
10. Golden Spoon - We can walk there in about 10 minutes here in Irvine!

10 things that happened yesterday:

1. I had a job interview with Costa Mesa Unified School District!
2. A nice man told me my hair looked "fabulous" as I was waiting for my interview and that he should know because he is a hair dresser!
3. I day dreamed about the gender of the baby - Wednesday is the big day!
4. I thought about Prop 8 and the things Elder Ballard and Elder Cook said at the broadcast on Wednesday Night.
5. I met a lady named Christine who is in our ward, lives one building over and is really nice!
6. Jared and I went to Costco just for fun and to buy some Soda Pop
7. We also stopped at Mervyns because it is closing down and I have a $19 gift card there, but we couldn't see anything we needed so we decided to come back after Wednesday when we'll know what color of clothes to buy for our baby.
8. I worked out at the Gym right across the street and watched Fresh Prince while I was on the Elliptical, I wonder if the OC Fireman next to me was watching it too?
9. Jared and I ate at Wahoos Fish Tacos at Irvine Spectrum
10. I attended a session at the Newport Beach Temple for the first time! It was ward temple night. SO beautiful!
10 things I am looking forward to:

1. Finding a Job.
2. Sunday, we are going to Jared's new cousin's baby blessing, her name is Jocelyn.
3. Tuesday, the Hip-Hop class that I'm taking is on Tuesdays, it's a BLAST!
4. Wednesday, our big ultrasound! and being a mom.
5. Halloween! I don't know what we're doing, but I'll probably make cookies, carve pumpkins and watch Icabod in honor of my friend Steph and her awesome fam!
6. Thanksgiving in Utah and seeing my family and nieces and nephews.
7. Getting to know more people in our ward, the people we do know are really nice!
8. Jared finishing his PhD
9. The Election on November 4th
10. General Conference in April! (the baby will be 1 month by then!)

10 things on my wish list:
I'll cut this one out b/c I made the others kind of long!

10 people that I tag:
- if you've gotten this far, you are tagged!

#2 From Ben and Annie's Blog: Post the 4th picture from your 4th file
This was April 23, 2004 at the Hogle Zoo, the day we got engaged!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha I love the random pic.

I agree with almost all of your TV shows! Although not the news or Shark Attack or whatever. I actually didnt' get to take a labor class (they had them at all the wrong times), so I Tivoed A Baby Story and watched it all the time (painful sometimes, yes), and that was seriously a good preparation. I guess it was good to see people actually going through the pain, and seeing the many different things that can happen.

I STILL WANT A PIC. I thought that this post would have one :) You can do it! You know we want to see our little preggo Emily!

And I'm excited to see what you guys are having! yay!!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

I read every word of your last two post and am very glad i did so. I also Love Cash Cab and dream of someday being on it. I am so excited that you will know on Wednesday if its a boy or a girl. I will be awaiting a post and will where pink or blue the next day in honor of you and your little one. I LOVE going to the Temple can't wait to go to the Bountiful Temple this week. I LOVE your post and learn so much about you from them.

Mallory said...

Marvelous darling! Just marvelous! Anytime I do something where someone can be tagged, you are tagged. Man, we should've gone to Red Robin while you were here, I'm obsessed with it. We miss you here in Wymount!!!! So glad you are making new ward friends tho.

Sarah Roberts said...

I will have to try this post