Saturday, September 13, 2008
YAY!!!!
I couldn't think of a better title, but yes, it is true, we are PREGNANT! I think it is time to put it on the blog. I am 16 weeks along, into my 4th month or second trimester. I haven't been too terribly sick, just really tired during the first trimester. We know that we are SO blessed, and we are just so thankful for this baby. I really liked my Dr. in Provo but have found one out here in California that I feel good about. Just scrolling through my list of friends blogs yesterday I discovered that two of my friends are due the same day as I am, March 2! It doesn't seem real sometimes, I'm not really showing and haven't felt the baby yet but I've had two ultrasounds so I know something is in there! This was an ultrasound I had back in July when I was 7 weeks, so it is very out dated, but still fun to see. We'll find out what we're having in mid-October so make your vote on the sidebar! Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 comments:
AAAAAHHHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS, EMILY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! That is SUCH great news! Tim passes along his congrats, too. :-) Yay! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! Oh, and having an early spring baby will be awesome. No flu season worries, no pregnancy during hot summer months, etc. Hooray!!
I felt Weston for the first time at 17 weeks, so I bet you're pretty close to that. It felt like a tiny little finger gently poking my inerds. Haha! Yaaaaaaaay!!!
YAAAAAAY!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!
Mine felt like a tapeworm at first, just sorta softly scooting around the side of my belly (also around 17 weeks or so). I'm so excited to hear more updates!
I'm so, so, so sorry that you had to move during your first trimester. YUCK. Even if you weren't all that sick, it just stinks to do anything major (or minor) that early.
WOOHOO! Pamper yourself extensively!! You deserve it!
So I guess I can tell people now?
YAY!!!!!!!! right back at ya!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! That is so wonderful. I'm glad you weren't too sick. And yay for March babies! Man, everyone is due in March it seems.
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've got to see some pictures, there :)
Congrats, Emily! How exciting for you guys! I bet you are happy to be coming in to the best part of pregnancy, the 2nd trimester. It will be fun to see all your pictures. I am so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited! How wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful baby in March!
Huzzah! We are thrilled for you guys. Maybe we'll have to trek out to California to see it when it comes. I'll bet you'll have the cutest rhino baby ever.
- The Olsens
Congratulations!!! That's so great!
I'm so excited for you!!! :)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah Roberts
congratulations! It's fun when lots of others are pregnant! I work with a girl who is also due in March. I hope you continue to feel well. The 2nd trimester should be great!
YAYYY!!! that is awesome!!!
YAY EM!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!! You will think I am just saying this, but back in your moving post--that photo of you carrying your one little box downstairs.....I thought..hmmm....Emily could be pregnant....and in every other photo I noticed you were only carrying light things. And you are not one to just carry little light things ; ) I could not be happier for you two! Yay yay yay!!! So many fun things ahead!! ENJOY!!!
Hooray! Hooray! I am so excited for you! Having a baby is wonderful--hard work and exhausting, but wonderful! You are entering the next phase of life--parenting! AAaahhhhhh! I am glad to hear that you haven't been too sick, and I can't wait to hear how things go along the way. Congratulations a million times over.
That's wonderful news! Congratulations to your family!!!!
WOOHOOO! Congratulations! I am very excited for you two! You will have cute babies!
hooray! what wonderful news. i might have to make a trip down south sometime next year to see all three of you!
YAY!!!! Congrats! We are so very happy for you guys and we know you're going to be terrific parents! Can't wait for more updates . . .
Oh my gosh...this just made my day. I am SO HAPPY for you guys! Seriously, you will be the best parents. Your little guy/girl is so lucky to be coming to you! I can't wait to start seeing pictures of your cute little belly. Congratulations!!!!!!
I am so happy for you both. I hope that you don't name the little tyke Tadeo or Alonso or Tello or anything like that. Just "Dale" or if we must "Gran" (from El Gran Pratt).
Seriously, this is the best news I have had for a long time. I hope that all goes well with the move and the transition into California living.
I am so happy for you both. I hope that you don't name the little tyke Tadeo or Alonso or Tello or anything like that. Just "Dale" or if we must "Gran" (from El Gran Pratt).
Seriously, this is the best news I have had for a long time. I hope that all goes well with the move and the transition into California living.
Yay! Congratulations! You guys will be great parents! By the way, Paul voted Rino on the poll. Good luck!
i got your note! congrats! where are you at? utah? if so where are you going to deliver! what if we see each other! funny! hope you are feeling well!
bummer just saw you are in CA! too bad! take care and i will check up to see how things are!
My family is sooo excited! There were many squeals of delight from the whole family at Sunday dinner. We were just talking about decorating Halloween cookies and are heartbroken you won't be here!
Emily! I am so excited for you!!! I still cant stop smiling!! You will be a awesome mom. You are just naturally charitable and sweet and everything else that a mom is! I am so excited to know what you are having! Keep us updated! And congrats again! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, but I really am excited!
Yeah!!!! Em, that is so great! I am so excited for you! You will be such a wonderful mom! I'm glad you guys are doing well in CA. I'm so glad we can at least keep in touch this way. Love you!
Congratulations! Good luck with everything!
Emily! I just found your blog and I have to add my congratulations too! That is wonderful you are having a baby! Babies are little miracles from heaven! Looks like you have a lot of new excitement in your life right now. What brought you to California? Grad school? Family?
I cannot believe that only Paul and I have selected rhinoceros when from the picture it is so obvious
I haven't been blogging lately and totally missed this news!! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!!!! That's sooooooo wonderful!!! YEA!! :D
Heh heh. I picked rhinocerous too. :) Just for kicks & giggles of course. So cool that we're due on the same day!!! I'm so glad you guys made it to CA safely and how awesome to read Breaking Dawn sitting at the BEACH!
hooray!!! congrats and take care!
Yeah, I'm so thrilled for you! You will be such a sweet mommy!
Thanks for dinner tonight! Glad you checked out our blog too! I'm so excited to be here when you have the baby...I voted girl.
- Lauren
That is absolutely WONDERFUL news! (Sorry if I'm barging in...I tracked you down through AL's blog)
And though I'm sad you guys didn't come here to IU, I'm really glad you're happy in CA, and really REALLY glad you've found a Dr. you like. That's always hard in a new place.
Post a Comment