Sunday, September 7, 2008

TWO BIG New Posts! Scroll Down!

LAST DAYS in UT/FIRST DAYS in CA!!

It's not like me to do two posts in one day, usually I just do one about every Sunday, but I wanted to get these all out there . . .
UTAH
Celebrating my Dad's 62nd Birthday in my parents backyard . . .
Look at Jared's eyes, they're looking at this random toy he decided to toss just before the picture was taken. It is a dog on a skateboard.
Scarlett, Marisa, Auntie Em
Jonathan and Anne who just started the new Semester at BYU this week!
Yummy Jell-O cake made by my sister Becky.
Dad with two out of his three girls.
My little nieces are the cutest cousins, my sister Annie has special "play" make up set aside for when they come over, this was just after a makeover session.
I brought pants so I could jump on the tramp with Jared.
I love what you do for me TOYOTA! In high school this jump was named after that commercial.
Jared's awesome backwards flippy thing.
My niece Courtney and her family just moved from Texas to Midway, UT, this was visiting their new house.

CALIFORNIA -On Labor Day we had a picnic at Doheny Beach with Jared's parents and friend Jesus. This was our first trip to the beach since we'd moved the weekend before.
Jared on the long board that his little bro Chase made all by himself, it is awesome!
Even his dad can long board!
Yummy Food.
Patti and I with the sunset.

Our first pic with the ocean since we moved, too bad you can't see the water, too dark.On Friday I drove down to Corona del Mar Beach (15 min drive) so Jared could be distraction-free while he worked on his Thesis, and so I could try to finish Breaking Dawn!
Pier at Corona del Mar
There are so many GORGEOUS beach houses at this beach, I wanted to take more pics of my favs but then thought it might be kind of weird if I was standing right outside someones house taking pictures. But maybe they're used to it . . .
Here was all my stuff, Pink chair, cooler with a little lunch, towel, Breaking Dawn! (which I finished yesterday!)
Self portrait! Family, do you remember this hat I got on the Disney Cruise?

REMEMBER TO LOOK AT 2ND POST BELOW!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look like you are having a blast!

Cam and Josie said...

Good ol' memories of the Wright house! That photo of you and your sibs is crazy--it is hard to believe Jonathan and Annie are adults! Where does the time go?!

Lindsay said...

EMily!!!! Its been too long. It looks like you are havin fun! are you still dancin at all? So glad i found your blog

Angie said...

so fun! I am jealous that you can go to a beach to get out of jared's hair, instead of just going in the back bedroom at wymount! ah, that would be the life! we miss you guys!

Heather said...

The beach doesn't sound like a bad place to have to go. How fun.

Stephanie said...

Emily-Hello! So I am much more a blogger than a facebook fan. Wow the beach looks pretty! I am glad you got to CA safely. Good luck keeping entertained while Jared is at school. Have you found any dance studios?

pandorasbox said...

we will have to hit the fabric store to get started on your next project...pillows!!

Megan said...

Yes you are so close to where I grew up! Very cool. We are coming out in early November because my sister is getting married in the Newport Beach Temple. Then we will be in CA for Christmas. Sometime we will have to meet up when our paths collide.